Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mom's In The Hospital Again!

Well Sunday night my mom wasn't feeling very well. She hadn't been feeling very well pretty much all day actually. She just stayed in bed and either watched her t.v or slept. Late that night just as my dad was about to go to bed she asked if he would take her to the emergency room. I don't know why she didn't ask me, she knows I'm a night owl anyway. But no, she asked my dad, she knew he had to get up for work at 5a.m and it was already around 11p.m. My dad reluctantly got dressed again and helped her get dressed.

They left without even telling me, or even asking me if I wanted to go. They just off and went, I was getting dressed, because I didn't even know they were going until my dad was already dressed and my mom was half-way ready to go. Anyways I missed out, I spent the rest of the night waiting anxiously by the telephone waiting to find out what happened, no call came. Finally, about close to 3a.m my dad came back home to get some sleep for work. He told me before he went to bed that she was admitted to a room which is what I figured and that she had something called Pancreatitis which is an:

Inflammation of the pancreas that results from obstruction of the pancreatic duct. May also be a result of trauma, toxicity from alcohol, infections and drugs. She had that fall recently but I doubt that caused it, as she went to a early fouth of July party some friends of their's were having. I would more likely say it's from her recent drinking. She's also had a bad infection when they performed surgery on her anuerisms. So that could have been a cause, or all of those combined, I don't know. since I don't know exactly which type of Pancreatis she has. There are three to pick from.

I'll keep everyone updated on the health of my mom and what I'm up to.

Anyway, she's in the hospital right now and hopefully they can treat it

2 comments:

a said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. We'll keep her in our prayers :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.